Fastest Email Contact: Bobby@OklahomaVintageGuitar.com or Call Toll Free 888-422-0788
- MODEL D-28 Marquis Sunburst
- CONSTRUCTION: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- BODY SIZE: D-14 Fret
- TOP: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- ROSETTE: Style 28
- TOP BRACING PATTERN: Standard ''X'' Scalloped (Golden Era Style), Forward Shifted
- TOP BRACES: Solid Adirondack Spruce 5/16''
- BACK MATERIAL: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- BACK PURFLING: HD Zig-Zag
- SIDE MATERIAL: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- ENDPIECE: Grained Ivoroid
- ENDPIECE INLAY: Black/White Fiber
- BINDING: Grained Ivoroid
- TOP INLAY STYLE: Fine Herringbone
- SIDE INLAY: none
- BACK INLAY: Black/Maple Fiber
- NECK MATERIAL: Select Hardwood
- NECK SHAPE: Modified V
- NUT MATERIAL: Fossilized Ivory
- HEADSTOCK: Solid/Long Diamond/Square Taper
- HEADPLATE: Solid East Indian Rosewood /Golden Era Style
- HEELCAP: Grained Ivoroid
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Solid Black Ebony
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4''
- # OF FRETS CLEAR: 14
- # OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1-3/4''
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2-1/4''
- FINGERBOARD POSITION INLAYS: Diamonds & Squares- Long Pattern Golden Era
- FINGERBOARD BINDING: none
- FINISH BACK & SIDES: Polished Gloss
- FINISH TOP: Polished Gloss w/ 1935 Sunburst
- FINISH NECK: Satin
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Solid Black Ebony
- BRIDGE STYLE: 1930s Style Belly w/ Long Saddle
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2-5/16''
- SADDLE: 16'' Radius/Fossilized Ivory
- TUNING MACHINES: Gotoh Nickel Open-Geared w/ Butterbean Knobs
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Martin Studio Performance Medium Phosphor Bronze (MSP4200)
- BRIDGE & END PINS: Fossilized Ivory w/ Black Dots
- PICKGUARD: Tortoise Color - Beveled & Polished
- CASE: 545E
- ELECTRONICS: Not Factory Installed, Free Professional Installation if the Pickup is Bought w/ the Guitar
- INTERIOR LABEL: Paper Label
- OTHER OPTIONS: Available left-handed at no additional charge(Call for availability)
Studio-quality sound on stage!
The Fishman Ellipse Matrix Blend acoustic pickup/preamp system puts the amazing capabilities of the Acoustic Matrix system onboard your guitar! The Ellipse Matrix Blend combines the world's best-selling undersaddle pickup with the Ellipse Blend to give you incredible tone at your fingertips. A flexible gooseneck condenser microphone and volume, blend, and phase controlsgive you the sparkling, transparent sound and control of an Acoustic Matrix pickup with the unique and expressive character that a microphone provides. Now you don't have to compromise your onstage sound! Once installed, the Ellipse Matrix Blend is nearly invisible. Available in Wide and Narrow configurations.Fishman Ellipse Matrix Blend Features:
Amazing acoustic sound on-stage with the Fishman Ellipse Matrix Blend System!
- Unobtrusive onboard blender system
- Acoustic Matrix pickup in Narrow 3/32" (2.3mm)
- Acoustic Matrix pickup in Wide 1/8" (3.2mm)
- Custom-designed cardioid condenser mini-mic with gooseneck optimizes placement on the guitar's "sweet spot"
- Ergonomic design puts slider controls literally at your fingertips, to maintain a natural playing position
- Unique, patent-pending neodymium magnetic mounting system for easy installation
- Switchable Natural I or II voicing to accomodate all guitar body sizes and performance situations
- Accomodates most round sound holes from 3.875" to 4.125" in diameter
Factory List Price: $319.95